Business Development Manager
At MGA Homecare, we strive to provide inclusive and comprehensive healthcare services to our patients and their families. For over a decade, we have been offering Private Duty Nursing, Skilled Nursing Visits, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, and Speech Therapy services in the home and community-based settings. In 2022, we expanded our services to include MGA Behavior Therapy, which offers Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and early behavior intervention for pediatric patients with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and other developmental disabilities in Colorado Springs and surrounding areas.
Our mission is to ensure that our patients and their families receive the highest quality of clinical care with compassion and integrity at the forefront of our services. We strive to provide individualized attention and support to every home, making the lives of our patients and their families easier. MGA Homecare is proud to serve the states of Arizona, Colorado, North Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Washington, and we are committed to being a resource for all patients and their families regardless of their background, ethnicity, or identity.
MGA Homecare has an immediate opening for a Business Development Manager for our Austin operations. This individual will identify and help develop strategic relationships with partners or potential customers and will work with marketing, sales, and product development teams to implement business development initiatives. This role is based in Austin and will report to the Site Administrator.
The ideal candidate will:
- Prospect, identify, initiate, develop, and nurture business relationships and opportunities in assigned territory/market/target accounts to generate new business.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Research and build relationships with new clients, as well as foster meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Manage and qualify inbound warm leads from Marketing to create sales ready leads and opportunities.
- Work with the team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in activities needed to support the management functions of the team.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 5-7 years’ prior lead generation or inside sales experience
- Management experience a plus
- Healthcare, medical device, software, Pharmaceutical and/or CRO experience a plus but not required
- Ability to work independently in fast-past environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed targets and quotas
- Enthusiastic, reliable, and independent self-starter with strong organizational, decision making, problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities as needed and work as an individual contributor as well as part of a team
- Honest, high level of work ethic and integrity, assertive and strong desire to succeed
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.