Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
$2,000 Sign On Bonus
Our Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) is committed to the pediatric population, our home-based services provide a platform of growth and opportunity for you and your client. Our clinicians serve a wide range of ages and deficits. We do our very best to match your skillset, interests, location, and availability to the right homes for you.
- Expert Occupational Therapy Assistant: Deliver skilled occupational therapy services and interventions to pediatric patients facing diverse challenges.
- Adherence to Treatment Goals: Treat all assigned patients in alignment with the goals established by the evaluating Occupational Therapist (OT).
- Communication with Evaluating OT: Maintain regular communication with the evaluating OT to relay patient progress, achievements, and challenges. Collaborate effectively to ensure that treatment plans are continuously updated and modified based on patient needs, progress, and evolving goals.
- Patient and Family Instruction: Provide clear and supportive instruction to patients and their families.
- Meticulous Documentation: Ensure accurate and timely documentation in accordance with departmental and regulatory standards.
Why MGA Homecare?
- Competitive Compensation ranging from $43,680 to $100,100 annually.
- Compensation is dependent on experience, tenure, and caseload volume.
- The bottom range indicates little to no experience at typical starting rates, reaching full-time status at 20 visits completed weekly.
- The top range indicates highly skilled and experienced clinicians surpassing the full-time minimum requirement of 20 visits completed weekly.
- Benefits after 30 days include Paid Time Off, 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, and more.
- Sign-On Bonus and Referral Bonuses
- Flexible schedule to balance your work and personal life with our accommodating schedules.
- Full-time and part-time positions available.
- 1:1 Patient Care
- 24/7 Support
- Career Development opportunities
Embark on an exciting journey with MGA Homecare, where we go beyond home health services to create impactful experiences for patients and families. Our commitment to high-quality care with compassion and integrity sets us apart. Chart your own path to success with a dynamic work schedule, immersing yourself in medically fragile patients for continuous skill development.
- An associate degree from an accredited Occupational Therapy program
- NBCOT Certification for Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Current BLS CPR Certification per state regulations
- Licensed to Practice Occupational Therapy in the state.
Join a mission-driven team at MGA, where your passion thrives, and be part of an extraordinary effort making a lasting impact on our community! We’ve been at the forefront of transformative home healthcare for over a decade! Specializing in Private Duty Nursing, Skilled Nursing Visits, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy, and Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapy.
Proudly serving Arizona, Colorado, North Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Washington, MGA Homecare is more than just a workplace; it's a resource and a community dedicated to enhancing the well-being of those we serve. Come be a part of our exciting journey as we continue to redefine home healthcare with passion and purpose!