Client Service Coordinator
At MGA Homecare, we strive to provide inclusive and comprehensive healthcare services to our patients and their families. For over a decade, we have been offering Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, and Speech Therapy services in the home and community-based settings.
Our mission is to ensure that our patients and their families receive the highest quality of clinical care with compassion and integrity at the forefront of our services. We strive to provide individualized attention and support to every home, making the lives of our patients and their families easier. MGA Homecare is proud to serve the states of Arizona, Colorado, North Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Washington, and we are committed to being a resource for all patients and their families regardless of their background, ethnicity, or identity.
The Client Services Coordinator is responsible for developing and managing relationships with assigned clients and field staff to more quickly resolve challenges and address concerns. This role oversees all non-clinical aspects of the provision of care that includes the utilization of authorized hours, the vetting of potential candidates, and the management of communication between clients, field staff, and office personnel. The core focus of the position is to ensure client satisfaction and increase client retention. This position reports directly to the Director of Operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of private duty nursing services and the deficits/diagnosis/vocabulary associated with those services.
- Collects and documents Referral information for nursing services.
- Communicates the referral needs during staffing meetings to engage services for the client. Follows through with problem-solving barriers to services being initiated.
- Troubleshoots authorization and client family needs in order to determine feasibility and financial responsibility regarding nursing services.
- Coordinates admission prior to therapy evaluation with the client's caregiver. Completes required consent paperwork to initiate services in an accurate and timely manner.
- Demonstrates an understanding of who to collaborate with regarding family dynamic concerns from the clinician or the client receiving services. With the goal of maintaining a positive work environment for staff and clients.
- Coordination of services with external providers and support for families attempting to access services in addition to those provided by MGA Homecare.
- Establishes effective communication & utilizes critical thinking and problem-solving skills to serve as the primary point of contact for all non-clinical issues or questions between clients, field staff and office personnel.
- Builds strong relationships with clients/families by being highly knowledgeable regarding individual staffing needs and clinician preferences/expectations to ensure appropriate staff placement.
- Sets proper and realistic expectations with clients regarding MGA’s service capabilities.
- Appropriately logs all non-clinical client & field staff complaints in accordance with MGA policy.
- Collaborates with recruiting team to address long and short-term staffing needs by communicating client-specific requests.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of payer source requirements, including an understanding of Medicaid, MGA-specific software systems, internal processes, policies and procedures.
- Communicates and escalates all client and field staff issues to management in accordance with MGA Policy.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 2+ years’ experience in customer service role
- 1+ years’ experience in management position preferred
- Reliable means of transportation and flexibility to travel
- Current state driver’s license and automobile insurance.
- Must demonstrate ability to meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills required
Benefits are available to eligible employees on the first of the month after 30 days of employment and include:
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company Paid Holidays
- 100% Company Paid Life Insurance
- Critical Illness/Accident Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Identity Protection Plan
- Legal Care Plan
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guide.