Director of Operations
MGA Homecare has been providing Private Duty Nursing, Skilled Nursing Visits, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, and Speech Therapy services within the home and community-based setting for over a decade. In 2022 MGA has opened its doors to MGA Behavior Therapy which offers Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and early behavior intervention for pediatric patients with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and other developmental disabilities.
We aim to help our patients and their families by delivering high-quality clinical care in the comfort of their homes. Our goal is to make the lives of our patients and their families easier by demonstrating compassion and integrity at the heart of everything we do. By bringing individualized attention and support throughout every home. MGA Homecare is proudly serving the states of Arizona, Colorado, North Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Washington, and are here to be a resource for patients and their families.
The Director of Operations is responsible for all facets of practice operations while ensuring effective day-to-day operations and working in strong and active collaboration with providers and key health system and community leaders. Responsible for improving the productivity of an organization. This position will oversee operation within our Charlotte location. Must be able to manage employees, be a great problem solver, and exhibit leadership qualities. Manage the implementation of business guidelines and strategies, work with other department heads to ensure everything runs smoothly and in accordance with any guidelines.
- Implements MGA strategies and ensures company goals and objectives are achieved in assigned sites.
- Directs people and monitors processes and programs across sites to achieve expected outcomes and contractual obligations, and meet or exceed client expectations.
- Facilitates client understanding of connections between MGA strategic priorities and client needs and expectations.
- Communicates client feedback.
- Shares client feedback and companywide lessons learned regarding client relations with direct reports.
- Collaborates with site managers, regional team members and MGA colleagues at all levels and from all areas/disciplines to implement and monitor business process and clinical quality improvement initiatives across assigned sites.
- Tracks, monitors, and communicates key regional planning, budgeting and forecasting activities. Assists and reviews the work of others on tasks associated with these activities.
- Reviews and analyzes budget and financial reports for assigned sites and takes corrective action as needed. Provides insight “behind the numbers”. Solves planning, budgeting and forecasting problems/issues related to assigned sites.
- Proactively identifies and communicates potential financial issues/risks, and takes action to drive improvements in regional financial performance. Identifies financial process and reporting inefficiencies and suggests improvements.
- Supports and executes the mission, ethics, and goals of the company effectively.
- Represents themselves in a positive and professional manner in the company and community.
- Adheres to dress code with a clean and neat professional appearance.
- Reports on time and as scheduled in order to complete work within designated time.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures outlined in Employee Handbook, Employee Agreement, or communicated from executive team.
- Bachelors’ Degree and/or equivalent years’ experience within a corporate operations department.
- 3+ years of experience in operations/project management
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and access
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices.
- Demonstrate leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives across multi-site operations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Budget development, management and oversight experience
- Demonstrate a commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Excels at operating in a fast pace, community environment
- Excellent people manager, open to direction, collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Delegate responsibilities effectively
Benefits are available to eligible employees on the first of the month after 30 days of employment and include:
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA-available if enrolled in high deductible plan)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA & LPFSA)
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts (DCRA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP-available if enrolled in Health plan)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company Paid Holidays
- 100% Company Paid Life Insurance (if enrolled in Health plan)
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Critical Illness/Accident Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Identity Protection Plan
- Legal Care Plan
- Pet Discount Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At MGA, we prioritize diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) in both our organization and the communities we serve. We understand that DEI is crucial to our success as a healthcare company, allowing us to provide personalized care tailored to each patient's unique needs and preferences. Our belief is that everyone, regardless of their background or identity, deserves access to high-quality healthcare services. We respect and value the experiences, perspectives, and identities of all individuals, striving to create an environment where everyone can thrive. We are dedicated to attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve, without discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.