Evenings/ Nights for In-Home Nurses RN/LPN – Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse
New Referrals in the Greensboro area!
We have 8 and 12 hour shifts available on evenings and nights! Shift incentive pay for nights and weekends.
Our team is comprised of nurses and other healthcare professionals who are more than just providers, they’re partners. If you have a passion for helping others and want to make a true difference in your community, MGA Homecare is the place for you!
Call today! 336-280-0435
- Full-Time and Part-Time work
- 8, 10 and 12 hour shifts
- Earn PTO from Day 1!
- Day and Night Shifts available!
Why choose MGA Homecare?
- Make an Impact - Health happens at home, not only the hospital.
- Create Rewarding Patient Relationships – opportunity to provide holistic care in the patient’s home while educating family members on best care practices.
- Care for Diverse Patient Populations - home healthcare nurses serve patients from various backgrounds and ages.
- Find Autonomy and Independence - Home nursing gives nurses a chance to be more innovative than any other setting.
- Create a Flexible, Customized Career – opportunity to choose your schedule and a career path of growth.
Work 1:1 with in-home nursing level client while providing excellent skills according to the plan of care. 8 and 12 hour shifts available with PTO on Day 1!
- Nurses with 6 months experience, preferably in the hospital and home care setting.
- Trach, Vent, and tube feed experience a plus, but will train in our in-office simulation lab and our 1:1 nurse mentoring program.
As an MGA Nurse you can expect
- Competitive, weekly pay
- Benefits (401k, medical, dental, vision, life, and more)
- A guaranteed 1:1 case load
- A schedule that works best for you
- Opportunity for growth and increased nursing experience
- New grad training program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.