Homecare Night Nurse ~ Night Differential
Welcome to the team!
Our team is comprised of nurses and other healthcare professionals who are more than just providers, they’re partners. If you have a passion for helping others and want to make a true difference in your community, MGA Homecare is the place for you!
Why choose MGA Homecare?
- Make an Impact - Health happens at home, not only the hospital.
- Create Rewarding Patient Relationships – opportunity to provide holistic care in the patient’s home while educating family members on best care practices.
- Care for Diverse Patient Populations - home healthcare nurses serve patients from various backgrounds and ages.
- Find Autonomy and Independence - Home nursing gives nurses a chance to be more innovative than any other setting.
- Create a Flexible, Customized Career – opportunity to choose your schedule and a career path of growth.
- Treatment of infants, children, and/or adolescents according to the active plan of care, as given by the physician and other appropriate personnel
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments and therapies
- Documents all activities, assessments, nursing actions, responses and coordination of care
- Educates the patient and family regarding the disease process, self-care techniques, and prevention strategies, and in meeting the patient's nursing needs.
- Will be receiving trach and vent experience in our state of the art SIM lab.
- Active Nursing License
- Six (6) months of recent experience as a Nurse in a clinical care setting
- Home health experience
- Attention to detail
- Time Management skills
- Effective problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Good organization and effective communication
- Competitive, weekly pay
- Benefits (401k, medical, dental, vision, life, and more)
- A guaranteed 1:1 case load
- A schedule that works best for you
- Opportunity for growth and increased nursing experience
- Sign on bonus
- Case specific training
- 24/7 On Call Available
- Up to $37 per hour
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.