Homecare Nurse Shifts ~ Sign on Bonus!
Immediate in-home shifts for experienced LPN's for home care Private Duty Nursing shifts. Join our team of professionals as we complete a client's care team in the Raleigh area.
- Paid Time Off
- Shift Incentives for Weekends and Nights
- Mon-Fri Day shifts available
- Benefits Include Healthcare/Dental/Vision/Life/401K
- Sign-On Bonus and Referral Bonus PAID
MGA is a Home Healthcare organization that specializes in providing professional home healthcare services including nursing and occupational, physical, and speech therapy to those in need within our community. Our mission is to help patients and their families by delivering exceptional clinical care with individualized attention and support.
- Treatment of infants, children, and/or adolescents according to the active plan of care, as given by the physician and other appropriate personnel
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments and therapies
- Documents all activities, assessments, nursing actions, responses and coordination of care
- Educates the patient and family regarding the disease process, self-care techniques, and prevention strategies, and in meeting the patient's nursing needs.
Apply here or call our office 602-385-8733
- $3000 Sign-on Bonus
- 8, 10 and 12 hour shifts
- Earn PTO
- Day and Night Shifts available!
- 24/7 Clinical Support
- Paid Client Orientation and Training
- Sign on Bonus!
Please visit us at our company site and follow us on LinkedInhttps://www.linkedin.com/company/mgahomecare/mycompany/
- Active Nursing License in good standing (required)
- Six (6) months of recent experience as a Nurse in a clinical care setting (preferred)
- Home health experience (preferred)
- Attention to detail
- Time Management skills
- Effective problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Good organization and effective communication
As an MGA Therapist you can expect
- Competitive weekly pay
- Create your own work schedule - Full Time
- Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, and more)
- 401k with company match
- Telemedicine opportunity (training provided)
- Personal tablet and keyboard provided for charting
- Mentorship and skills training available
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.