In-Home Shifts for RN/LPN – Premium Pay! (Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse)
Don't miss out on this homecare opportunity to work one on one with new referrals waiting to become part of the MGA Homecare Family!
One of our referrals is waiting for their care team to be complete!
- Days: Friday-Sunday
- Weekday night (Flexible 8 or 12 hour shifts)
- Pay rate incentives for weekend shifts and night shifts
- PTO Day One
- Above Average Pay
Our team is comprised of nurses and other healthcare professionals who are more than just providers, they’re partners. If you have a passion for helping others and want to make a true difference in your community, MGA Homecare is the place for you!
Call Samantha at 704-200-9015 for your interview today !
Why choose MGA Homecare?
- Make an Impact - Health happens at home, not only the hospital.
- Create Rewarding Patient Relationships – opportunity to provide holistic care in the patient’s home while educating family members on best care practices.
- Care for Diverse Patient Populations - home healthcare nurses serve patients from various backgrounds and ages.
- Find Autonomy and Independence - Home nursing gives nurses a chance to be more innovative than any other setting.
- Create a Flexible, Customized Career – opportunity to choose your schedule and a career path of growth.
- Treatment of children and adults according to the active plan of care, as given by the physician and other appropriate personnel
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments and therapies
- Documents all activities, assessments, nursing actions, responses and coordination of care
- Educates the patient and family regarding the disease process, self-care techniques, and prevention strategies, and in meeting the patient's nursing needs.
Apply or call our office 704-200-9015
- Full-Time and Part-Time work
- 8, 10 and 12 hour shifts
- Earn PTO from Day 1!
- Day and Night Shifts available!
- 24/7 Clinical Support
- Paid Client Orientation and Training
- Sign on Bonus!
Please visit us at our company site and follow us on LinkedInhttps://www.linkedin.com/company/mgahomecare/mycompany/
- Active Nursing License in good standing (required)
- Six (6) months of recent experience as a Nurse in a clinical care setting (preferred)
- Homecare experience preferred
- Attention to detail
- Time Management skills
- Effective problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Good organization and effective communication
As an MGA Nurse you can expect
- Competitive, weekly pay
- Benefits (401k, medical, dental, vision, life, and more)
- A guaranteed 1:1 case load
- A schedule that works best for you
- Opportunity for growth and increased nursing experience
- New grad training program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.