Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) M-F 7a-3p
We continually strive to provide quality homecare that is tailored to your individual medical circumstances. That’s why our qualified staff of Registered Nurses (RN), Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN), Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN), Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Licensed Health Aide (LHA), Attendant Care, Home Health Aide (HHA), and Occupational Therapist (OT), Occupational Therapy Assistants (OTA), Physical Therapists (PT), Physical Therapy Assistants (PTA), Speech-Language Pathologists (SLP) are given the training and resources they need to handle every home healthcare situation with professionalism and care.
We strive to create a truly special experience for you and your loved one. To do so, we emphasize developing unique bonds between the patient and healthcare professional. Our Nurses, Therapists, and Caregivers are highly skilled, responsible, and willing to go the extra mile to establish trust and build meaningful relationships. We want you to feel like you are facing your medical challenges with a personal, caring partner right by your side.
Home healthcare jobs are not just about nursing and therapy. They are about becoming an integral part of the family day after day and helping those who need it most.
- Treatment of children and adults according to the active plan of care, as given by the physician and other appropriate personnel
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments and therapies
- Documents all activities, assessments, nursing actions, responses and coordination of care
- Educates the patient and family regarding the disease process, self-care techniques, and prevention strategies, and in meeting the patient's nursing needs.
- Full Time: M-F 7a-3p
- Pediatric 1-1
- Active Nursing License in good standing (required)
- Current BLS
- Attention to detail
- Time Management skills
- Effective problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Good organization and effective communication
Why choose MGA Homecare?
- Make an Impact - Health happens at home, not only the hospital.
- Create Rewarding Patient Relationships – opportunity to provide holistic care in the patient’s home while educating family members on best care practices.
- Care for Diverse Patient Populations - home healthcare nurses serve patients from various backgrounds and ages.
- Find Autonomy and Independence - Home nursing gives nurses a chance to be more innovative than any other setting.
- Create a Flexible, Customized Career – opportunity to choose your schedule and a career path of growth.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At MGA, we prioritize diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) in both our organization and the communities we serve. We understand that DEI is crucial to our success as a healthcare company, allowing us to provide personalized care tailored to each patient's unique needs and preferences. Our belief is that everyone, regardless of their background or identity, deserves access to high-quality healthcare services. We respect and value the experiences, perspectives, and identities of all individuals, striving to create an environment where everyone can thrive. We are dedicated to attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve, without discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.