Pediatric Nurse~ Weekend/Night Differential ~ FT/PT (RN/LPN)
Welcome to the team!
Our team is comprised of nurses and other healthcare professionals who are more than just providers, they’re partners. If you have a passion for helping others and want to make a true difference in your community, MGA Homecare is the place for you!
- 8-12 hour shifts
- Weekend Differential
- Earn weekly PTO from Day 1!
Why choose MGA Homecare?
- Make an Impact - Health happens at home, not only at the hospital.
- Create Rewarding Patient Relationships – opportunity to provide holistic care in the patient’s home while educating family members on best care practices.
- Care for Diverse Patient Populations - home healthcare nurses serve patients from various backgrounds and ages.
- Find Autonomy and Independence - Home nursing gives nurses a chance to be more innovative than any other setting.
- Create a Flexible, Customized Career – opportunity to choose your schedule and a career path of growth.
- Clinicians will have the opportunity to learn or continue practicing nursing skills by administering his prescribed medications, treatments, wound care, and catheter care, as well as performing skills including managing their trach and Peg-tube care, ostomy care, Central line management care, wound care and dressings, suprapubic catheter care and following up with prescribed therapy exercises throughout the day, go with patient and family to appointments, and have the opportunity to work with all members of the patient’s care team including his highly involved family, multiple physicians and specialists, therapies and internal staff.
- Documents all activities, assessments, nursing actions, responses, and coordination of care
- Educates the patient and family regarding the disease process, self-care techniques, and prevention strategies, in meeting the patient's nursing needs.
- Schedule: Part time and Full time available
- Active Nursing License in good standing (required)
- Six (6) months of recent experience as a Nurse in a clinical care setting (preferred)
- Home health experience (preferred)
- Attention to detail
- Time Management skills
- Effective problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Good organization and effective communication
As an MGA Nurse you can expect
- Competitive, weekly pay up $37 an hour
- Benefits (401k, medical, dental, vision, life, and more)
- A guaranteed 1:1 case load
- A schedule that works best for you
- Opportunity for growth and increased nursing experience
- Sign on bonus
- Case specific training
- 24/7 On Call Available
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At MGA, we prioritize diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) in both our organization and the communities we serve. We understand that DEI is crucial to our success as a healthcare company, allowing us to provide personalized care tailored to each patient's unique needs and preferences. Our belief is that everyone, regardless of their background or identity, deserves access to high-quality healthcare services. We respect and value the experiences, perspectives, and identities of all individuals, striving to create an environment where everyone can thrive. We are dedicated to attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve, without discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.