Pediatric Occupational Therapist (OT) – $1500 Sign on bonus
Create your own work schedule and develop your skills while working with Medically Fragile Children in the zip codes of your choice!
MGA is a Home Healthcare organization that specializes in providing professional home healthcare services including nursing and occupational, physical, and speech therapy to those in need within our community. Our mission is to help patients and their families by delivering exceptional clinical care with individualized attention and support.
Why choose MGA Homecare?
- Make an Impact - Health happens at home, not only the hospital.
- Create Rewarding Patient Relationships – opportunity to provide holistic care in the patient’s home while educating family members on best care practices.
- Care for Diverse Patient Populations - home healthcare therapist serves patients from various backgrounds and ages.
- Find Autonomy and Independence - Home therapy gives therapist a chance to be more innovative than any other setting.
- Create a Customized Career – opportunity to choose a career path of growth.
- OT - Provides skilled occupational therapy services/interventions to pediatric patients with physical, neurological, cognitive, sensory, feeding, ADL, and social/emotional deficits
- Evaluates all assigned patients and develops, implements, and modifies treatment plans in accordance with patient needs.
- Provides teaching and counseling to patients/families
- Collaborates with a multidisciplinary team to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient
- Provides accurate and timely documentation according to standards set by the department and regulatory agencies.
Full-time (Qualify just 20 visits a week!)
*No Minimal weekly case load/ visit count
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctorate degree from an accredited therapy program
- Active state licensure as required
- At least 6 months of experience (Pediatric experience preferred)
- CPR Certification
- Valid drivers license and insurance
Other attributes welcome:
As an MGA Therapist you can expect
- Competitive weekly pay - Hourly pay to earn up to $118k annually!!
- Get paid extra for documentation and travel time
- Create your own work schedule (full and part time available)
- Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, and more)
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- CEU Opportunities
- Surface Pro Laptop or Personal Tablet for Charting
- Mentorship Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At MGA, we prioritize diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) in both our organization and the communities we serve. We understand that DEI is crucial to our success as a healthcare company, allowing us to provide personalized care tailored to each patient's unique needs and preferences. Our belief is that everyone, regardless of their background or identity, deserves access to high-quality healthcare services. We respect and value the experiences, perspectives, and identities of all individuals, striving to create an environment where everyone can thrive. We are dedicated to attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve, without discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.