Pediatric Physical Therapist- $1500 Sign On Bonus!
About MGA Homecare
Are you looking for a work environment where you are fully supported in developing your skills and pursuing your career path?
Do you enjoy working with a diverse patient population?
Are you looking to be a part of a highly skilled team of healthcare professionals who are committed to providing the highest level of care to those in need?
If so, MGA is the place for you!!!
MGA is a Home Healthcare organization that specializes in providing professional home healthcare services including nursing and occupational, physical, and speech therapy to those in need within our community. Our mission is to help patients and their families by delivering exceptional clinical care with individualized attention and support.
- PT - Provides skilled physical therapy services/interventions to pediatrics patients with genetic, neurological, cognitive, and orthopedic disorders in a natural learning environment including homes and community environments.
- Evaluates all assigned patients and develops, implements, and modifies treatment plans in accordance with patient needs.
- Provides teaching and counseling to patients/families
- Collaborates with a multidisciplinary team to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient
- Provides accurate and timely documentation according to standards set by the department and regulatory agencies.
Full-time (Qualify just 20 visits a week!)
*No Minimal weekly case load/ visit count
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctorate degree from an accredited therapy program
- Active state licensure as required
- At least 6 months of experience (Pediatric experience preferred)
- CPR Certification
- Valid drivers license and insurance
Other attributes welcome:
As an MGA Therapist you can expect
- Competitive weekly pay - Hourly pay to earn up to $118k annually!!
- Get paid extra for documentation and travel time
- Create your own work schedule (full and part time available)
- Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, and more)
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- CEU Opportunities
- Surface Pro Laptop or Personal Tablet for Charting
- Mentorship Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At MGA, we prioritize diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) in both our organization and the communities we serve. We understand that DEI is crucial to our success as a healthcare company, allowing us to provide personalized care tailored to each patient's unique needs and preferences. Our belief is that everyone, regardless of their background or identity, deserves access to high-quality healthcare services. We respect and value the experiences, perspectives, and identities of all individuals, striving to create an environment where everyone can thrive. We are dedicated to attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve, without discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.