Pediatric Speech Therapist Intern (CFY)
Welcome to the team!
Our team is comprised of nurses and other healthcare professionals who are more than just providers, they’re partners. If you have a passion for helping others and want to make a true difference in your community, MGA Homecare is the place for you!
- Full-Time and Part-Time work
- 8, 10 and 12 hour shifts
- Open to New Graduates
- Day and Night Shifts available!
Why choose MGA Homecare?
- Make an Impact - Health happens at home, not only the hospital.
- Create Rewarding Patient Relationships – opportunity to provide holistic care in the patient’s home while educating family members on best care practices.
- Care for Diverse Patient Populations - home healthcare nurses serve patients from various backgrounds and ages.
- Find Autonomy and Independence - Home nursing gives nurses a chance to be more innovative than any other setting.
- Create a Customized Career – opportunity to choose a career path of growth.
ST - Provides skilled speech therapy services/interventions to pediatric patients with speech/communication, language, hearing, voice, and feeding/swallowing deficits.
- Evaluates all assigned patients and develops, implements, and modifies treatment plans in accordance with patient needs.
- Provides teaching and counseling to patients/families
- Collaborates with a multidisciplinary team to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient
- Provides accurate and timely documentation according to standards set by the department and regulatory agencies.
Full-time (Qualify just 20 visits a week!)
*No Minimal weekly case load/ visit count
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctorate degree from an accredited therapy program
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (ASHA)
- Active state licensure as required
- At least 6 months of experience (Pediatric experience preferred)
- CPR Certification
- Valid drivers license and insurance
Other attributes welcome:
- Vital Stimulation Certified
- Sensory Integrat
As an MGA Nurse you can expect
- Competitive, weekly pay (Up to $68K per year!)
- Benefits (401k, medical, dental, vision, life, and more)
- A guaranteed 1:1 case load
- A schedule that works best for you
- Opportunity for growth and increased nursing experience
- New grad training program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.