Physical Therapist (PT) – Sign on Bonus!
About MGA Homecare
Create your own work schedule and develop your skills while working with Medically Fragile Children in the zip codes of your choice!
MGA is a Home Healthcare organization that specializes in providing professional home healthcare services including nursing and occupational, physical, and speech therapy to those in need within our community. Our mission is to help patients and their families by delivering exceptional clinical care with individualized attention and support.
Salary and Benefits
$1500 Sign on Bonus for Full Time Therapists!
- Competitive weekly pay - Hourly pay to earn up to $118k annually!!
- Get paid extra for documentation and travel time
- Paid time off
- Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, and more)
- CEU Opportunities
- 401k with company match
- Surface Pro Laptop or Personal Tablet for Charting
- Mentorship Program
Full-time - (Qualify just 20 visits a week!)
Part-time - *No Minimal weekly case load/ visit count
Provides skilled physical therapy services/interventions to pediatrics patients with genetic, neurological, cognitive, and orthopedic disorders in a natural learning environment including homes and community environments.
Evaluates all assigned patients and develops, implements, and modifies treatment plans in accordance with patient needs.
Provides teaching and counseling to patients/families
Collaborates with a multidisciplinary team to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient
Provides accurate and timely documentation according to standards set by the department and regulatory agencies.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctorate degree from an accredited therapy program
- Active state licensure as required
- At least 1 year of experience (Pediatric experience preferred)
- CPR Certification
- Valid drivers license and insurance
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.