Join Us in Making a Difference!
Calling all dedicated Physical Therapists (PTs) - Explore a world of growth and opportunity in home health services. Our diverse team of clinicians addresses a broad spectrum of ages and deficits, and we are dedicated to finding the perfect match for you based on your skills, interests, location, and availability. Elevate your career and make a meaningful impact with us! Apply now and be part of a rewarding journey.
What Sets Us Apart:
- Competitive weekly pay
- Sign-On Bonus
- Referral Bonus for bringing talented professionals to our team.
- Competitive Compensation ranging from $62,400 to $163,800 annually.
- Compensation is dependent on experience, tenure, and caseload volume.
- The bottom range indicates little to no experience at typical starting rates, reaching full-time status at 20 visits completed weekly.
- The top range indicates highly skilled and experienced clinicians surpassing the full-time minimum requirement of 20 visits completed weekly.
- Full-Time and Part-Time positions available.
- Flexible schedule that works best for you for an ideal work/life balance.
Why Choose MGA Homecare:
Joining MGA Homecare means charting your own path to success in a dynamic work environment. Our commitment to medically fragile patients opens doors for skill development and meaningful connections every day. We're not just providing care; we're fostering a vibrant environment where your passion and expertise thrive. Be part of a mission-driven team that goes beyond the ordinary, making a lasting impact on our community.
As an MGA Physical Therapist (PT), you can expect:
- Paid Training and CEU Opportunities
- Personal Tablet for Electronic Charting
- Mentorship Program
- No Minimal Weekly Caseload/Visits, 1:1 Caseload
- Work close to home.
- 24/7 On-Call Assistance
- Deliver expert physical therapy services and interventions to pediatric patients dealing with genetic, neurological, cognitive, and orthopedic disorders within natural learning environments, including homes and community settings.
- Conduct comprehensive evaluations of assigned patients and develop, implement, and adjust treatment plans to align with individual patient needs.
- Offer teaching and counseling services to both patients and their families, fostering a supportive and informative therapeutic process.
- Collaborate seamlessly with a multidisciplinary team, actively participating in the planning and evaluation of team goals for each patient.
- Ensure precise and timely documentation, adhering to the standards set by the department and regulatory agencies.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctorates degree from an accredited therapy program
- Active state licensure as required.
- At least 1 year of experience, pediatric is great but not required.
- CPR Certification
- Valid driver’s license and insurance
About MGA Homecare:
At MGA Homecare, we transcend the traditional boundaries of home health services. Our mission is to create fulfilling and impactful experiences for our patients and their families, delivering high-quality care with compassion and integrity. We stand out by providing personalized attention and support within the comfort of our patients' homes, making a lasting difference in their lives.
MGA Homecare Benefits are available after 30 days of employment and include Paid Time Off, 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, HSA, FSA, LPFSA & Dependent Care FSA, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, Voluntary Life Insurance, Accident, Hospital and Critical Illness coverage, Identity Theft Protection, Discounted Legal Services, and a Pet Discount Program.