Registered Nurse (RN)
MGA offers opportunities to New Grads!!!
As a full-time Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse, we will assist you in transitioning from a new graduate to a fully competent, professional nurse at MGA Homecare. We provide a collaborative learning environment in which you have the opportunity to refine your nursing skills, enhance your knowledge, and develop new personal and professional relationships.
- MGA Homecare is dedicated to supporting new graduate RNs and LPNs with: Personalized training
- 24/7 on-call assistance
- Increased clinical oversight and supervision
- Online learning modules
- Simulation lab training
Why choose homecare?
- Make an Impact - Health happens at home, not only the hospital.
- Create Rewarding Patient Relationships – the opportunity to provide holistic care in the patient’s home while educating family members on best care practices.
- Care for Diverse Patient Populations - home healthcare nurses serve patients from various backgrounds and ages.
- Find Autonomy and Independence - Home nursing gives nurses a chance to be more innovative than any other setting.
- Create a Flexible, Customized Career – opportunity to choose your schedule and a career path of growth.
Our team is comprised of nurses and healthcare professionals who are more than just providers, they’re partners. If you have a passion for helping others and want to make a true difference in your community, MGA Homecare is the place for you!
- Treatment of infants, children, and/or adolescents according to the active plan of care, as given by the physician and other appropriate personnel
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments and therapies
- Documents all activities, assessments, nursing actions, responses and coordination of care
- Educates the patient and family regarding the disease process, self-care techniques, and prevention strategies, and in meeting the patient's nursing needs.
- Active Nursing License in good standing (required)
- Six (6) months of recent experience as a Nurse in a clinical care setting (preferred)
- Home health experience (preferred)
- Attention to detail
- Time Management skills
- Effective problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Good organization and effective communication
As an MGA Nurse you can expect
- Compensation ranging from $46,800 to $91,520 annually.
- Compensation is dependent on experience, tenure, and number of hours worked.
- The bottom range indicates little to no experience, while working 30 hours per week.
- The top range indicates highly skilled and experienced clinicians surpassing full-time minimum requirement of 30 hours completed weekly.
- A guaranteed 1:1 case load
- A schedule that works best for you
- Opportunity for growth and increased nursing experience
- New grad training program
Benefits are available to eligible employees on the first of the month after 30 days of employment and include:
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA-available if enrolled in high deductible plan)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA & LPFSA)
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts (DCRA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP-available if enrolled in Health plan)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 1.5 rate if working company holidays
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- 100% Company Paid Basic Life Insurance (if enrolled in Health plan)
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Critical Illness/Accident Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Identity Protection Plan
- Legal Care Plan
- Pet Discount Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.