Registered Nurse RN Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
Welcome to the team!
Our team is comprised of nurses and other healthcare professionals who are more than just providers, they’re partners. If you have a passion for helping others and want to make a true difference in your community, MGA Homecare is the place for you!
- Practice safe delivery of physician ordered care to pediatric patients in a home environment
- Perform patient assessments
- Provide feeding tube management and education
- Administer and manage medication
- Provide central line management, lab draws, and infusion education
- Perform urinary catheter management and care
- Perform accurate and concise documentation
What we are looking for:
- PICC/Central line experience highly preferred
- An active Colorado (or compact state) registered nurse license in good standing
- CPR for healthcare providers
- The ability to provide direct patient care
Why choose MGA Homecare?
- $1,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Registered Nurse compensation ranging from $46,800 to $91,520 annually
- Licensed Practical Nurse compensation ranging from $46,800 to $91,520 annually
- Compensation is dependent on experience, tenure, and number of hours completed.
- The bottom range indicates little to no experience, while completing 10 visits per week.
- The top of range indicates highly skilled and experienced clinicians while completing 25 visits per week.
- Make an Impact- Health happens at home, not only the hospital.
- Create Rewarding Patient Relationships – opportunity to provide holistic care in the patient’s home while educating family members on best care practices.
- Care for Diverse Patient Populations - home healthcare nurses serve patients from various backgrounds and ages.
- Find Autonomy and Independence - Home nursing gives nurses a chance to be more innovative than any other setting.
- Create a Flexible, Customized Career – opportunity to choose your schedule and a career path of growth.
At MGA, we prioritize diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) in both our organization and the communities we serve. We understand that DEI is crucial to our success as a healthcare company, allowing us to provide personalized care tailored to each patient's unique needs and preferences. Our belief is that everyone, regardless of their background or identity, deserves access to high-quality healthcare services. We respect and value the experiences, perspectives, and identities of all individuals, striving to create an environment where everyone can thrive. We are dedicated to attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve, without discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.