RN/LPN All Shifts Available – Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse
Currently seeking nurses to work with new referrals in your area! You will want to be a part of this nursing team and watch this little one grow and flourish! One on One care with a child that requires skilled nursing interventions for respiratory and nutritional support.
RN or LPN shifts - 8, 10, 12 hour shifts.
Shifts available to meet your availability with a focus on staffing 8 or 12 hours shifts either FT or PRN. Earn Paid Time off on Day 1, even if you work part-time hours.
Call today to 336-280-0435
Why choose MGA Homecare?
- Make an Impact - Health happens at home, not only the hospital.
- Create Rewarding Patient Relationships – opportunity to provide holistic care in the patient’s home while educating family members on best care practices.
- Care for Diverse Patient Populations - home healthcare nurses serve patients from various backgrounds and ages.
- Find Autonomy and Independence - Home nursing gives nurses a chance to be more innovative than any other setting.
- Create a Flexible, Customized Career – opportunity to choose your schedule and a career path of growth.
- Treatment of adults and children according to the active plan of care, as given by the physician and other appropriate personnel
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments and therapies
- Documents all activities, assessments, nursing actions, responses and coordination of care
- Educates the patient and family regarding the disease process, self-care techniques, and prevention strategies, and in meeting the patient's nursing needs.
- Active Nursing License in good standing (required)
- Six (6) months of recent experience as a Nurse in a clinical care setting (preferred)
- Home Care experience (preferred)
- Attention to detail
- Time Management skills
- Effective problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Good organization and effective communication
As an MGA Nurse you can expect:
- Competitive, weekly pay - earn up to $85k annually!!
- Benefits (401k, medical, dental, vision, life, and more)
- A guaranteed 1:1 case load
- A schedule that works best for you
- Opportunity for growth and increased nursing experience
- New grad training program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.