RN / LPN- Pediatric Homecare Nurse
MGA Homecare specializes in providing professional home healthcare services with a personalized touch. We focus on helping patients and their families by delivering high-quality clinical care with individualized attention and support. Our goal is to make the lives of our families easier by demonstrating compassion and integrity in everything we do.
The Pediatric Nurse (LPN/LVN/ RN) is responsible for the delivery of patient care to assigned patients in accordance with federal, state and local laws. This position ensures compliance with MGA policies, State policies and procedures, and policies of accrediting agencies. This position is also responsible for maintaining compliance with all reimbursement guidelines and maintaining patient confidentiality/HIPPA Guidelines, while following patient care plan in accordance with physician orders.
- Provides skills nursing as ordered on the plan of treatment and nursing care plan.
- Each visit reflects the provision of skilled nursing care rendered in accordance with physician orders.
- Functions as a team member under the direction of the Registered Nurse.
- Visits are completed according to the orders and/or the plan of treatment.
- Skilled observations and significant changes in patient status are communicated to the Registered Nurse and/or Clinical Supervisor.
- Collaborates with patient’s multidisciplinary medical team to obtain updated orders as appropriate.
- Collaborates and coordinates care with the interdisciplinary team, documents accordingly.
- Provides support, guidance, and education to patients/patient families and/or caregivers to maintain optimal physical and emotional wellbeing.
- Collaborates with Clinical Supervisor and Director of Clinical Services to resolve patient/clinical concerns in timely manner.
- MGA policies, procedures, and Handbook are adhered to.
- All clinical documentation must be completed accurately and submitted timely per agency policy/guidelines
- Reports all suspected/observed child/adult abuse, neglect and/or exploitation in a timely manner to the appropriate personnel
- Represents themselves in a positive and professional manner in the company and community.
- Adheres to dress code with a clean and neat professional appearance.
- Reports on time and as scheduled in order to complete work within designated time.
- 6 month minimum of home health experience and/or pediatric experience is preferred
- Active Nursing License
- Provide copy of current TB results or Chest x-ray
- Provide copy of current CPR BLS certification
- Be flexible, organized and have the ability to exercise sound judgment to perform the above job duties/responsibilities as described
Benefits are available to eligible employees on the first of the month after 30 days of employment and include:
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA-available if enrolled in high deductible plan)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA & LPFSA)
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts (DCRA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP-available if enrolled in Health plan)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 1.5 rate if working company holidays
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- 100% Company Paid Basic Life Insurance (if enrolled in Health plan)
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Critical Illness/Accident Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Identity Protection Plan
- Legal Care Plan
- Pet Discount Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At MGA, we prioritize diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) in both our organization and the communities we serve. We understand that DEI is crucial to our success as a healthcare company, allowing us to provide personalized care tailored to each patient's unique needs and preferences. Our belief is that everyone, regardless of their background or identity, deserves access to high-quality healthcare services. We respect and value the experiences, perspectives, and identities of all individuals, striving to create an environment where everyone can thrive. We are dedicated to attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve, without discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.