Create your own work schedule and develop your skills while working with Medically Fragile Children in the zip codes of your choice!
MGA is a Home Healthcare organization that specializes in providing professional home healthcare services including nursing and occupational, physical, and speech therapy to those in need within our community. Our mission is to help patients and their families by delivering exceptional clinical care with individualized attention and support.
Why choose MGA Homecare?
- Make an Impact - Health happens at home, not only the hospital.
- Create Rewarding Patient Relationships – opportunity to provide holistic care in the patient’s home while educating family members on best care practices.
- Care for Diverse Patient Populations - home healthcare therapist serves patients from various backgrounds and ages.
- Find Autonomy and Independence - Home therapy gives therapist a chance to be more innovative than any other setting.
- Create a Customized Career – opportunity to choose a career path of growth.
As a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) at MGA Homecare, you'll have the opportunity to serve a diverse pediatric population with speech/communication, language, hearing, voice, and feeding/swallowing deficits.
What Sets Us Apart:
- Competitive weekly pay
- Sign-On Bonus
- Referral Bonus for bringing talented professionals to our team
- Compensation ranges from $85k - $108k annually, dependent on experience, tenure, and caseload volume.
- Full-Time and Part-Time positions available.
- Flexible schedule that works best for you for an ideal work/life balance.
Why Choose MGA Homecare:
Joining MGA Homecare means charting your own path to success in a dynamic work environment. Our commitment to medically fragile pediatrics opens doors for skill development and meaningful connections every day. We're not just providing care; we're fostering a vibrant environment where your passion and expertise thrive. Be part of a mission-driven team that goes beyond the ordinary, making a lasting impact on our community.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited therapy program
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (ASHA)
- Active state licensure
- CPR Certification
- Valid driver's license and insurance.
About MGA Homecare:
At MGA Homecare, we transcend the traditional boundaries of home health services. Our mission is to create fulfilling and impactful experiences for our patients and their families, delivering high-quality care with compassion and integrity. We stand out by providing personalized attention and support within the comfort of our patients' homes, making a lasting difference in their lives.
MGA Homecare Benefits are available after 30 days of employment and include Paid Time Off, 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, HSA, FSA, LPFSA & Dependent Care FSA, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, Voluntary Life Insurance, Accident, Hospital and Critical Illness coverage, Identity Theft Protection, Discounted Legal Services, and a Pet Discount Program.
As an MGA Speech Language Pathologist (SLP), you can expect:
- Paid Training and CEU Opportunities
- Personal Tablet for Electronic Charting
- Mentorship, Feeding & Swallowing Program
- No Minimal Weekly Caseload/Visits, 1:1 Caseload
- Work close to home
- 24/7 On-Call Assistance
- New grad Training Program
- Provide skilled speech therapy services and interventions to pediatric patients (birth to 21).
- Evaluate, develop, implement, and modify treatment plans in accordance with patient needs.
- Instruct and counsel patients and families.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.