Speech Language Pathologist -Clinical Fellow- CFY
Create your own work schedule and develop your skills while working with Medically Fragile Children in the zip codes of your choice!
MGA is a Home Healthcare organization that specializes in providing professional home healthcare services including nursing and occupational, physical, and speech therapy to those in need within our community. Our mission is to help patients and their families by delivering exceptional clinical care with individualized attention and support.
Why choose MGA Homecare?
- Make an Impact - Health happens at home, not only the hospital.
- Create Rewarding Patient Relationships – opportunity to provide holistic care in the patient’s home while educating family members on best care practices.
- Care for Diverse Patient Populations - home healthcare therapist serves patients from various backgrounds and ages.
- Find Autonomy and Independence - Home therapy gives therapist a chance to be more innovative than any other setting.
- Create a Customized Career – opportunity to choose a career path of growth.
Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY)
You will be provided support from your supervisor and also additional support with the CFY mentorship group that we provide! In addition to a Feeding program that is free of charge to you!
CFY - Provides skilled speech therapy services/interventions to pediatric patients with speech/communication, language, hearing, voice, and feeding/swallowing deficits.
- Evaluates all assigned patients and develops, implements, and modifies treatment plans in accordance with patient needs.
- Provides teaching and counseling to patients/families
- Collaborates with a multidisciplinary team to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient
- Provides accurate and timely documentation according to standards set by the department and regulatory agencies.
Full-time (Qualify just 20 visits a week!) ($1500 Sign On Bonus)
*No Minimal weekly case load/ visit count
- Master’s, or Doctorate degree from an accredited therapy program
- Active state licensure as required
- At least 1 clinical rotation in Pediatrics (Pediatric experience preferred)
- CPR Certification
- Valid drivers license and insurance
Other attributes welcome:
- Vital Stimulation Certified
- Sensory Integration
As an MGA Therapist you can expect
- Competitive weekly pay - From $40-$50/ visit
- Create your own work schedule (full and part time available)
- Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, and more)
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- CEU Opportunities
- Surface Pro Laptop or Personal Tablet for Charting
- CFY Mentorship Program
- FREE Feeding Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.