Client Service Manager
MGA Homecare has been providing Private Duty Nursing, Skilled Nursing Visits, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, and Speech Therapy services within the home and community-based setting for over a decade. In 2022 MGA has opened its doors to MGA Behavior Therapy which offers Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and early behavior intervention for pediatric patients with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and other developmental disabilities within the Colorado Springs and surrounding areas.
We aim to help our patients and their families by delivering high-quality clinical care in the comfort of their homes. Our goal is to make the lives of our patients and their families easier by demonstrating compassion and integrity at the heart of everything we do. By bringing individualized attention and support throughout every home. MGA Homecare is proudly serving the states of Arizona, Colorado, North Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Washington, and are here to be a resource for patients and their families.
The Client Services Manager (CSM) is responsible for developing and managing relationships with assigned clients and field staff to more quickly resolve challenges and address concerns. The CSM oversees all non-clinical aspects of the provision of care that includes the utilization of authorized hours, the vetting of potential candidates, and the management of communication between clients, field staff, and office personnel. The core focus of the position is to ensure client satisfaction and increase client retention. This position reports directly to the Director of Operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of therapy services and the deficits/diagnosis/vocabulary associated with those services.
- Collects and documents Referral information for Therapy services. Communicates the referral needs during staffing meetings to engage services for the client. Follows through with problem-solving barriers to services being initiated.
- Troubleshoots authorization and client family needs in order to determine feasibility and financial responsibility regarding therapy services.
- Coordinates admission prior to therapy evaluation with the client's caregiver. Completes required consent paperwork to initiate services in an accurate and timely manner.
- Demonstrates an understanding of who to collaborate with regarding family dynamic concerns from the clinician or the client receiving services. With the goal of maintaining a positive work environment for staff and clients.
- Coordination of services with external providers and support for families attempting to access services in addition to those provided by MGA Homecare.
- Establishes effective communication & utilizes critical thinking and problem-solving skills to serve as the primary point of contact for all non-clinical issues or questions between clients, field staff, and office personnel.
- Builds strong relationships with clients/families by being highly knowledgeable regarding individual staffing needs and clinician preferences/expectations to ensure appropriate staff placement.
- Sets proper and realistic expectations with clients regarding MGA’s service capabilities.
- Appropriately logs all non-clinical client & field staff complaints in accordance with MGA policy.
- Collaborates with recruiting team to address long and short-term staffing needs by communicating client specific requests.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of payer source requirements, including an understanding of Medicaid, MGA specific software systems, internal processes, policies and procedures.
- Communicates and escalates all client and field staff issues to management in accordance with MGA Policy.
- Participates in the on-call rotation for after-hours service issues.
- Effectively supports and executes the mission, ethics, and goals of the company.
- Represents MGA and themselves in a positive and professional manner.
- Completes work within designated time.
- Demonstrates a high level of honesty, integrity and accountability.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures outlined in Employee Handbook, Employee Agreement, and/or communicated from management.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 2+ years’ experience in customer service role
- 1+ years’ experience in management position preferred
- Reliable means of transportation and flexibility to travel
- Current state driver’s license and automobile insurance.
- Must demonstrate ability to meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills required
Benefits are available to eligible employees on the first of the month after 30 days of employment and include:
- Base compensation of $45,000 - $50,000 annually
- Auto and phone allowances
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA-available if enrolled in a high deductible plan)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA & LPFSA)
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts (DCRA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP-available if enrolled in Health plan)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 100% Company Paid Basic Life Insurance (if enrolled in Health plan)
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Critical Illness/Accident Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Identity Protection Plan
- Legal Care Plan
- Pet Discount Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At MGA, we prioritize diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) in both our organization and the communities we serve. We understand that DEI is crucial to our success as a healthcare company, allowing us to provide personalized care tailored to each patient's unique needs and preferences. Our belief is that everyone, regardless of their background or identity, deserves access to high-quality healthcare services. We respect and value the experiences, perspectives, and identities of all individuals, striving to create an environment where everyone can thrive. We are dedicated to attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve, without discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.