Client Service Manager
At MGA Homecare, we strive to provide inclusive and comprehensive healthcare services to our patients and their families. For over a decade, we have been offering Private Duty Nursing, Skilled Nursing Visits, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, and Speech Therapy services in the home and community-based settings. In 2022, we expanded our services to include MGA Behavior Therapy, which offers Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and early behavior intervention for pediatric patients with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and other developmental disabilities in Colorado Springs and surrounding areas.
Our mission is to ensure that our patients and their families receive the highest quality of clinical care with compassion and integrity at the forefront of our services. We strive to provide individualized attention and support to every home, making the lives of our patients and their families easier. MGA Homecare is proud to serve the states of Arizona, Colorado, North Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Washington, and we are committed to being a resource for all patients and their families regardless of their background, ethnicity, or identity.
The Client Services Manager (CSM) is responsible for developing and managing relationships with assigned clients and field staff to more quickly resolve challenges and address concerns. The CSM oversees all non-clinical aspects of the provision of care that includes the utilization of authorized hours, the vetting of potential candidates, and the management of communication between clients, field staff, and office personnel. The core focus of the position is to ensure client satisfaction and increase client retention. This position reports directly to the Client Services Supervisor, Director of Operations, or the Administrator.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish effective communication & utilize critical thinking and problem-solving skills to serve as the primary point of contact for all non-clinical issues or questions between clients, field staff and office personnel.
- Accompany the Clinical Case Manager on all 60-day recertification visits at the client’s home.
- Build strong relationships with clients/families by being highly knowledgeable regarding individual staffing needs and clinician preferences/expectations to ensure appropriate staff placement.
- Set proper and realistic expectations with clients regarding MGA’s service capabilities.
- Create weekly/monthly staffing schedules that accurately reflect clients’ preferences and communicate with all parties involved.
- Appropriately log all non-clinical client & field staff complaints in accordance with MGA policy.
- Document all client communication and activities related to the staffing of open shifts.
- Collaborate with recruiting team to address long and short-term staffing needs by communicating client-specific requests.
- Coordinate the caregiver with the client interview process to ensure appropriate field staff placement.
- Verify that authorization for services is in place prior to staffing and that an accurate utilization of hours based on the client’s preferences occurs on a weekly basis.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of payer source requirements, including an understanding of Medicaid, MGA specific software systems, internal processes, policies, and procedures.
- Communicate and escalates all client and field staff issues to management in accordance with MGA Policy.
- Participate in the on-call rotation for after-hours service issues.
- Monitor missing/late field eCharts, overtime, missed coverage, and gross profit margins and takes steps to improve results.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in a customer service role
- 1+ years’ experience in a management position preferred
- Reliable means of transportation and flexibility to travel
- Current state driver’s license and automobile insurance
- Enthusiastic, reliable, and independent self-starter with strong organizational, decision-making, problem-solving and creative thinking skills
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities as needed and work as an individual contributor as well as part of a team
- Honest, high level of work ethic and integrity, an assertive and strong desire to succeed
Benefits are available to eligible employees on the first of the month after 30 days of employment and include:
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA-available if enrolled in a high deductible plan)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA & LPFSA)
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts (DCRA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP-available if enrolled in Health plan)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 7 Company Paid Holidays
- 100% Basic Life Insurance (if enrolled in Health plan)
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Critical Illness/Accident Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Identity Protection Plan
- Legal Care Plan
- Pet Discount Program
At MGA, we are committed to championing all aspects of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) within our organization and the communities we serve. We believe that everyone deserves access to high-quality healthcare services, regardless of their background, ethnicity, or identity. We recognize that DEI is an essential component of our success as a healthcare company. Our commitment to promoting these values enables us to provide personalized care that meets the unique needs and preferences of each patient.
Our commitment to DEI is a fundamental value that drives us to deliver exceptional care and create an inclusive environment for all our patients and employees. We are committed to fostering an open and transparent culture that encourages feedback and accountability. We will continue to listen, learn, and evolve as an organization to ensure that we deliver exceptional care that is accessible, equitable, and inclusive to all.
We honor the experiences, perspectives, and identities of all individuals, and we are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone can thrive. We strive to attract, develop, and retain a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.