we focus on helping our patients and their families by delivering high-quality clinical care with individualized attention and support. Our goal is to make the lives of our families easier by demonstrating compassion and integrity in everything we do.
AT MGA HOMECARE
As part of our team, you can expect:
- Ongoing Training and Resources for clinicians to handle every home healthcare situation.
- Clinical and administrative support teams on-call 24/7 to ensure you have the necessary assistance.
- A team approach to ongoing care coordination and caregiver education.
Screening & Hiring Process
At MGA Homecare, we understand that every patient’s situation is unique, which is why we aim to match them with a healthcare professional that suits their needs. With that, we are always looking for qualified, dedicated nurses and therapists to join our team.
Our hiring process includes:
- Extensive Personal Interviews
- Extensive Criminal Background Screening
- Referance Checks
- Full Panel Drug Screening*
- Active Professional Licensure
- CPR Certification
- TB Test
- Skills Assessments
- Case Specific Training
* Requirements may vary based on state
Interested in our accolades? MGA Homecare is proud to be recognized by the Home Care Pulse for achieving 2023, 2022, and 2021 Best of Homecare- Provider, Employee, and Leader in Experience Awards. These Best of Home Care awards are granted only to the top-ranking home care providers, based on client and caregiver satisfaction scores. MGA Homecare is now ranked among a small handful of home care providers across the country who have proven their ability to provide an exceptional working experience to employees and the highest quality care to clients.
We’re also proud to announce that we are named Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation, 2022 and 2021. These prestigious honors mean we’re meeting the highest expectations to provide our patients and their families with the very best care – and that starts by hiring the very best staff.