As an MGA Nurse you can expect
- Competitive, weekly pay- Earn up to 80K Annually!!
- PTO starts day 1
- Benefits (401k, medical, dental, vision, life, and more)
- Homecare pediatric nursing
- Documents all activities, assessments, nursing actions, responses and coordination of care
- Educates the patient and family regarding the disease process, self-care techniques, and prevention strategies, and in meeting the patient's nursing needs.
- 40 hours Flexible working schedule
- Pediatric 1-1
- Active Nursing License in good standing (required)
- Current BLS
- Attention to detail
MGA Homecare has been providing Private Duty Nursing, Skilled Nursing Visits, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, and Speech Therapy services within the home and community-based setting for over a decade. In 2022 MGA has opened its doors to MGA Behavior Therapy which offers Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and early behavior intervention for pediatric patients with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and other developmental disabilities within the Colorado Springs and surrounding areas.
We aim to help our patients and their families by delivering high-quality clinical care in the comfort of their homes. Our goal is to make the lives of our patients and their families easier by demonstrating compassion and integrity at the heart of everything we do. By bringing individualized attention and support throughout every home. MGA Homecare is proudly serving the states of Arizona, Colorado, North Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Washington, and are here to be a resource for patients and their families.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.