Our Occupational Therapist (OT) is committed to the pediatric population, our home-based services provide a platform of growth and opportunity for you and your client. Our clinicians serve a wide range of ages and deficits. We do our very best to match your skillset, interests, location, and availability to the right homes for you.
- Expert Occupational Therapy: Deliver skilled occupational therapy services and interventions to pediatric patients facing diverse challenges, including physical, neurological, cognitive, sensory, feeding, ADL, and social/emotional deficits.
- Comprehensive Patient Evaluation: Conduct thorough evaluations for all assigned patients, crafting, implementing, and adapting treatment plans in alignment with individual patient needs.
- Patient and Family Instruction: Provide clear and supportive instruction to patients and their families.
- Meticulous Documentation: Uphold high standards of accuracy and timeliness in documentation.
- Multidisciplinary Collaboration: Strategize and evaluate collective goals for each patient, fostering a holistic approach to patient care.
Why MGA Homecare?
- Competitive Compensation ranging from $62,400 to $163,800 annually.
- Compensation is dependent on experience, tenure, and caseload volume.
- The bottom range indicates little to no experience at typical starting rates, reaching full-time status at 20 visits completed weekly.
- The top range indicates highly skilled and experienced clinicians surpassing the full-time minimum requirement of 20 visits completed weekly.
- Benefits after 30 days include Paid Time Off, 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, and more.
- Sign-On Bonus and Referral Bonuses
- Flexible schedule to balance your work and personal life with our accommodating schedules.
- Full-time and part-time positions available.
- 1:1 Patient Care
- 24/7 On-Call Assistance
- Career Development opportunities
Embark on an exciting journey with MGA Homecare, where we go beyond home health services to create impactful experiences for patients and families. Our commitment to high-quality care with compassion and integrity sets us apart. Chart your own path to success with a dynamic work schedule, immersing yourself in medically fragile patients for continuous skill development.
- Bachelor’s, degree from an accredited therapy program
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (ASHA)
- Active state licensure as required.
- At least 1 year of experience in pediatrics is great but not required.
- CPR Certification
- Valid driver’s license and insurance
Join a mission-driven team at MGA, where your passion thrives, and be part of an extraordinary effort making a lasting impact on our community! We’ve been at the forefront of transformative home healthcare for over a decade! Specializing in Private Duty Nursing, Skilled Nursing Visits, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy, and Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapy.
Proudly serving Arizona, Colorado, North Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Washington, MGA Homecare is more than just a workplace; it's a resource and a community dedicated to enhancing the well-being of those we serve. Come be a part of our exciting journey as we continue to redefine home healthcare with passion and purpose!