Pediatric Homecare Nurse (RN / LPN)- NIGHTS! 7p-7a
Welcome to the team!
Our team is comprised of nurses and other healthcare professionals who are more than just providers, they’re partners. If you have a passion for helping others and want to make a true difference in your community, MGA Homecare is the place for you!
- Full-Time and Part-Time work
- 8, 10 and 12 hour shifts
- Open to New Graduates
- Day and Night Shifts available!
Why choose MGA Homecare?
- Make an Impact - Health happens at home, not only the hospital.
- Create Rewarding Patient Relationships – opportunity to provide holistic care in the patient’s home while educating family members on best care practices.
- Care for Diverse Patient Populations - home healthcare nurses serve patients from various backgrounds and ages.
- Find Autonomy and Independence - Home nursing gives nurses a chance to be more innovative than any other setting.
- Create a Flexible, Customized Career – opportunity to choose your schedule and a career path of growth.
- Treatment of infants, children, and/or adolescents according to the active plan of care, as given by the physician and other appropriate personnel
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments and therapies
- Documents all activities, assessments, nursing actions, responses and coordination of care
- Educates the patient and family regarding the disease process, self-care techniques, and prevention strategies, and in meeting the patient's nursing needs.
- Active Nursing License in good standing (required)
- Six (6) months of recent experience as a Nurse in a clinical care setting (preferred)
- Home health experience (preferred)
- Attention to detail
- Time Management skills
- Effective problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Good organization and effective communication
As an MGA Nurse you can expect
- Competitive, weekly pay - earn up to $90k annually!!
- Benefits (401k, medical, dental, vision, life, and more)
- A guaranteed 1:1 case load
- A schedule that works best for you
- Opportunity for growth and increased nursing experience
- New grad training program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At MGA, we prioritize diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) in both our organization and the communities we serve. We understand that DEI is crucial to our success as a healthcare company, allowing us to provide personalized care tailored to each patient's unique needs and preferences. Our belief is that everyone, regardless of their background or identity, deserves access to high-quality healthcare services. We respect and value the experiences, perspectives, and identities of all individuals, striving to create an environment where everyone can thrive. We are dedicated to attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve, without discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.