Pediatric Physical Therapist
About MGA Homecare
Are you looking for a work environment where you are fully supported in developing your skills and pursuing your career path?
Do you enjoy working with a diverse patient population?
Are you looking to be a part of a highly skilled team of healthcare professionals who are committed to providing the highest level of care to those in need?
If so, MGA is the place for you!!!
MGA is a Home Healthcare organization that specializes in providing professional home healthcare services including nursing and occupational, physical, and speech therapy to those in need within our community. Our mission is to help patients and their families by delivering exceptional clinical care with individualized attention and support.
- PT - Provides skilled physical therapy services/interventions to pediatrics patients with genetic, neurological, cognitive, and orthopedic disorders in a natural learning environment including homes and community environments.
- Evaluates all assigned patients and develops, implements, and modifies treatment plans in accordance with patient needs.
- Provides teaching and counseling to patients/families
- Collaborates with a multidisciplinary team to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient
- Provides accurate and timely documentation according to standards set by the department and regulatory agencies.
Full-time (Qualify just 20 visits a week!)
*No Minimal weekly case load/ visit count
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctorate degree from an accredited therapy program
- Active state licensure as required
- At least 6 months of experience (Pediatric experience preferred)
- CPR Certification
- Valid drivers license and insurance
Other attributes welcome:
- Vital Stimulation Certified
- Sensory Integration
As an MGA Therapist you can expect
- Competitive weekly pay - earn up to $110k annually!!
- Create your own work schedule (full and part time available)
- Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, and more)
- 401k with company match
- Personal tablet and keyboard provided for charting
- Mentorship and skills training available
- Feeding Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.