Physical Therapist (PT)
About MGA Homecare
Are you looking for a work environment where you are fully supported in developing your skills and pursuing your career path?
Do you enjoy working with a diverse patient population?
Are you looking to be a part of a highly skilled team of healthcare professionals who are committed to providing the highest level of care to those in need?
If so, MGA is the place for you!!!
MGA is a Home Healthcare organization that specializes in providing professional home healthcare services including nursing and occupational, physical, and speech therapy to those in need within our community. Our mission is to help patients and their families by delivering exceptional clinical care with individualized attention and support.
- ST - Provides skilled speech therapy services/interventions to pediatric patients with speech/communication, language, hearing, voice, and feeding/swallowing deficits.
- PT - Provides skilled physical therapy services/interventions to pediatrics patients with genetic, neurological, cognitive, and orthopedic disorders in a natural learning environment including homes and community environments.
- OT - Provides skilled occupational therapy services/interventions to pediatric patients with physical, neurological, cognitive, sensory, feeding, ADL, and social/emotional deficits
- Evaluates all assigned patients and develops, implements, and modifies treatment plans in accordance with patient needs.
- Provides teaching and counseling to patients/families
- Collaborates with a multidisciplinary team to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient
- Provides accurate and timely documentation according to standards set by the department and regulatory agencies.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctorate degree from an accredited therapy program
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (ASHA)
- Active state licensure as required
- At least 1 year of experience (Pediatric experience preferred)
- CPR Certification
- Valid drivers license and insurance
Other attributes welcome:
- Vital Stimulation Certified
- Sensory Integration
As an MGA Therapist you can expect
- Compensation ranging from $62,400 to 163,800 annually
- Compensation is dependent on experience, tenure, and caseload volume.
- The bottom range indicates little to no experience at typical starting rates reaching full-time status at 20 visits completed weekly.
- The top range indicates highly skilled and experienced clinicians surpassing full-time minimum requirement of 20 visits completed weekly.
- A guaranteed 1:1 case load
- A schedule that works best for you
- Opportunity for growth and increased nursing experience
- New grad training program
Benefits are available to eligible employees on the first of the month after 30 days of employment and include:
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA-available if enrolled in high deductible plan)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA & LPFSA)
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts (DCRA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP-available if enrolled in Health plan)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 1.5 rate if working company holidays
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- 100% Company Paid Basic Life Insurance (if enrolled in Health plan)
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Critical Illness/Accident Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Identity Protection Plan
- Legal Care Plan
- Pet Discount Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.