Create your own work schedule and develop your skills while working with Medically Fragile Children in the zip codes of your choice!
MGA is a Home Healthcare organization that specializes in providing professional home healthcare services including nursing and occupational, physical, and speech therapy to those in need within our community. Our mission is to help patients and their families by delivering exceptional clinical care with individualized attention and support.
Why choose MGA Homecare?
- Make an Impact - Health happens at home, not only the hospital.
- Create Rewarding Patient Relationships – opportunity to provide holistic care in the patient’s home while educating family members on best care practices.
- Care for Diverse Patient Populations - home healthcare therapist serves patients from various backgrounds and ages.
- Find Autonomy and Independence - Home therapy gives therapist a chance to be more innovative than any other setting.
- Create a Customized Career – opportunity to choose a career path of growth.
Join Us in Making a Difference!
Calling all dedicated Physical Therapists (PTs) - Explore a world of growth and opportunity in home health services. Our diverse team of clinicians addresses a broad spectrum of ages and deficits, and we are dedicated to finding the perfect match for you based on your skills, interests, location, and availability. Elevate your career and make a meaningful impact with us! Apply now and be part of a rewarding journey.
What Sets Us Apart:
- Competitive weekly pay
- Sign-On Bonus
- Referral Bonus for bringing talented professionals to our team
- Compensation ranges from $60 - $118k annually, dependent on experience, tenure, and caseload volume.
- Full-Time and Part-Time positions available.
- Flexible schedule that works best for you for an ideal work/life balance.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctorates degree from an accredited therapy program
- Active state licensure as required
- At least 1 year of experience, pediatric is great but not required
- CPR Certification
- Valid drivers license and insurance
About MGA Homecare:
At MGA Homecare, we transcend the traditional boundaries of home health services. Our mission is to create fulfilling and impactful experiences for our patients and their families, delivering high-quality care with compassion and integrity. We stand out by providing personalized attention and support within the comfort of our patients' homes, making a lasting difference in their lives.
MGA Homecare Benefits are available after 30 days of employment and include Paid Time Off, 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, HSA, FSA, LPFSA & Dependent Care FSA, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, Voluntary Life Insurance, Accident, Hospital and Critical Illness coverage, Identity Theft Protection, Discounted Legal Services, and a Pet Discount Program.
As an MGA Physical Therapist (PT), you can expect:
- Paid Training and CEU Opportunities
- Personal Tablet for Electronic Charting
- Mentorship Program
- No Minimal Weekly Caseload/Visits, 1:1 Caseload
- Work close to home
- 24/7 On-Call Assistance
- Deliver expert physical therapy services and interventions to pediatric patients dealing with genetic, neurological, cognitive, and orthopedic disorders within natural learning environments, including homes and community settings.
- Conduct comprehensive evaluations of assigned patients and develop, implement, and adjust treatment plans to align with individual patient needs.
- Offer teaching and counseling services to both patients and their families, fostering a supportive and informative therapeutic process.
- Collaborate seamlessly with a multidisciplinary team, actively participating in the planning and evaluation of team goals for each patient.
- Ensure precise and timely documentation, adhering to the standards set by the department and regulatory agencies.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.