(RN) Clinical Case Manager
At MGA Homecare, we don't just provide clinical care; we create fulfilling and impactful experiences for our patients and their families. Our commitment to delivering high-quality care with compassion and integrity sets us apart. Join us in making a difference in the lives of our patients by offering personalized attention and support within the comfort of their homes.
We are seeking a highly qualified and compassionate Registered Nurse (RN) Clinical Case Manager to join our dynamic team in a homecare setting. The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting supervisor visits, comprehensive assessments, and various other homecare-related tasks to ensure the delivery of exceptional patient care. RThis position ensures compliance with MGA policies, State policies and procedures, and policies of accrediting agencies, as well as responsible for maintaining compliance with all reimbursement guidelines and maintaining patient confidentiality/HIPPA guidelines.
- Develops and implements the treatment plan for each patient under the direction of physician.
- Completes all clinical documentation in timely manner, including admissions, recertification’s, resumptions of care, accurately and ensures that documentation meets all requirements per agency policies and State regulations.
- Reviews clinical documentation to ensure it is complete and reflects skilled services to meet payer source requirements for reimbursement.
- Interviews and evaluates potential clinical field staff to ensure competency in order to promote appropriate/safe patient care.
- Current state license as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of two years of nursing experience in a Home Health or Acute setting preferred.
Benefits are available to eligible employees on the first of the month after 30 days of employment and include:
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.