RN Clinical Case Manager On-call Specialist – Bilingual
MGA Homecare has been providing Private Duty Nursing, Skilled Nursing Visits, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, and Speech Therapy services within the home and community-based setting for over a decade. In 2022 MGA has opened its doors to MGA Behavior Therapy which offers Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and early behavior intervention for pediatric patients with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and other developmental disabilities.
We aim to help our patients and their families by delivering high-quality clinical care in the comfort of their homes. Our goal is to make the lives of our patients and their families easier by demonstrating compassion and integrity at the heart of everything we do. By bringing individualized attention and support throughout every home. MGA Homecare is proudly serving the states of Arizona, Colorado, North Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Washington, and are here to be a resource for patients and their families.
The Clinical Case Manager On-call Specialist manages care coordination of clinical activity after regular business hours. The core focus of the position is to ensure that the same level of customer service and clinical support is maintained 24/7. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Clinical Operations. The schedule will be Friday 3pm MT - Monday 9am MT. This is an overnight position and the expectation will be to manage the on-call phone. Fully Remote and WFH.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establishes effective communication & utilizes critical thinking and problem-solving skills to serve as the primary point of contact for all clinical and non-clinical issues or questions between clients, field staff and office personnel during after-hours.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency in executing follow-up with clients and Direct Caregivers when issues arise after hours.
- Sets proper and realistic expectations with follow up on timelines.
- Is responsible to maintain the On-Call by documenting all client communication and activities received after hours and sending a report to all appropriate team members by the start of the next business day.
- Communicates and escalates all client and field staff issues to management in accordance with MGA Policy.
- Enforces/ demonstrates compliance with State/ Federal regulations.
- Ensures effective communication to coordinate the implementation of each patient’s Plan of Care.
- Provides support, guidance, and education to patients/patient families and/or caregivers to maintain optimal physical and emotional wellbeing.
- Effectively supports and executes the mission, ethics, and goals of the company.
- Represents MGA and themselves in a positive and professional manner.
- Completes work within the designated time.
- Demonstrates a high level of honesty, integrity, and accountability.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures outlined in Employee Handbook, Employee Agreement, and/or communicated from management.
- Complies and participates in the continuing quality improvement by appropriately reporting incidents, injuries, infection, and all components of the risk management program.
- Participates in agency sponsored continuing education in-services and conferences to maintain own clinical competency.
- Supports and executes the mission, ethics, and goals of the company effectively.
- Represents themselves in a positive and professional manner in the company and community.
- Reports as scheduled in order to complete work within designated time.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures outlined in the Employee Handbook, Employee Agreement, or communicated from Human Resources
- Current state license as a Registered Nurse, BSN preferred.
- Minimum of two years of nursing experience in a Home Health or Acute setting preferred.
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities with strong supervisory and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented, flexible, good organizational and time management skills.
- Current CPR card and Current health certificate as applicable.
- Must demonstrate ability to meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills required
The salary range for this position is $60,000-$70,000 annually.
Benefits are available to eligible employees on the first of the month after 30 days of employment and include:
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA-available if enrolled in high deductible plan)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA & LPFSA)
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts (DCRA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP-available if enrolled in Health plan)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 1.5 rate if working company holidays
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- 100% Company Paid Basic Life Insurance (if enrolled in Health plan)
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Critical Illness/Accident Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Identity Protection Plan
- Legal Care Plan
- Pet Discount Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.