As a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) at MGA Homecare, you'll have the opportunity to serve a diverse pediatric population with speech/communication, language, hearing, voice, and feeding/swallowing deficits.
What Sets Us Apart:
- Competitive weekly pay
- Sign-On Bonus
- Referral Bonus for bringing talented professionals to our team
- Compensation ranges from $110k equalvelant per visit, dependent on experience, tenure, and caseload volume.
- Full-Time and Part-Time positions available.
- Flexible schedule that works best for you for an ideal work/life balance.
Why Choose MGA Homecare:
Joining MGA Homecare means charting your own path to success in a dynamic work environment. Our commitment to medically fragile pediatrics opens doors for skill development and meaningful connections every day. We're not just providing care; we're fostering a vibrant environment where your passion and expertise thrive. Be part of a mission-driven team that goes beyond the ordinary, making a lasting impact on our community.
About MGA Homecare:
At MGA Homecare, we transcend the traditional boundaries of home health services. Our mission is to create fulfilling and impactful experiences for our patients and their families, delivering high-quality care with compassion and integrity. We stand out by providing personalized attention and support within the comfort of our patients' homes, making a lasting difference in their lives.
MGA Homecare Benefits are available after 30 days of employment and include Paid Time Off, 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, HSA, FSA, LPFSA & Dependent Care FSA, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, Voluntary Life Insurance, Accident, Hospital and Critical Illness coverage, Identity Theft Protection, Discounted Legal Services, and a Pet Discount Program.
As an MGA Speech Language Pathologist (SLP), you can expect:
- Paid Training and CEU Opportunities
- Personal Tablet for Electronic Charting
- Mentorship, Feeding & Swallowing Program
- No Minimal Weekly Caseload/Visits, 1:1 Caseload
- Work close to home
- 24/7 On-Call Assistance
- New grad Training Program
- Provide skilled speech therapy services and interventions to pediatric patients (birth to 21).
- Evaluate, develop, implement, and modify treatment plans in accordance with patient needs.
- Instruct and counsel patients and families.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited therapy program
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (ASHA)
- Active state licensure
- CPR Certification
- Valid driver's license and insurance.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines