Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)- Sign on Bonus!
Looking for Therapist in San Antonio!
About MGA Homecare
Create your own work schedule and develop your skills while working with Medically Fragile Children in the zip codes of your choice!
MGA is a Home Healthcare organization that specializes in providing professional home healthcare services including nursing and occupational, physical, and speech therapy to those in need within our community. Our mission is to help patients and their families by delivering exceptional clinical care with individualized attention and support.
$1500 Sign on Bonus for Full Time Therapists!
Competitive weekly pay - Get paid up to $60 per visit (More for Admits and Evals!)
- Paid time off
- Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, and more)
- CEU Opportunities
- Mentorship Program
- No Minimal Weekly Caseload/Visits
- Work close to home
- 401k with company match
- Surface Pro Laptop or Personal Tablet for Charting
- Provides skilled speech therapy services/interventions to pediatric patients with speech/communication, language, hearing, voice, and feeding/swallowing deficits.
- Evaluates all assigned patients and develops, implements, and modifies treatment plans in accordance with patient needs.
- Provides teaching and counseling to patients/families
- Collaborates with a multidisciplinary team to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient
- Provides accurate and timely documentation according to standards set by the department and regulatory agencies
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctorate degree from an accredited therapy program
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (ASHA)
- Active state licensure as required
- At least 1 year of experience (Pediatric experience preferred)
- CPR Certification
- Valid drivers license and insurance
- Vital Stimulation Certified
- Sensory Integration
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At MGA, we prioritize diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) in both our organization and the communities we serve. We understand that DEI is crucial to our success as a healthcare company, allowing us to provide personalized care tailored to each patient's unique needs and preferences. Our belief is that everyone, regardless of their background or identity, deserves access to high-quality healthcare services. We respect and value the experiences, perspectives, and identities of all individuals, striving to create an environment where everyone can thrive. We are dedicated to attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve, without discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.