Create your own work schedule and develop your skills while working with Medically Fragile Children in the zip codes of your choice!
MGA is a Home Healthcare organization that specializes in providing professional home healthcare services including nursing and occupational, physical, and speech therapy to those in need within our community. Our mission is to help patients and their families by delivering exceptional clinical care with individualized attention and support.
Why choose MGA Homecare?
- Make an Impact - Health happens at home, not only the hospital.
- Create Rewarding Patient Relationships – opportunity to provide holistic care in the patient’s home while educating family members on best care practices.
- Care for Diverse Patient Populations - home healthcare therapist serves patients from various backgrounds and ages.
- Find Autonomy and Independence - Home therapy gives therapist a chance to be more innovative than any other setting.
- Create a Customized Career – opportunity to choose a career path of growth.
Our Occupational Therapists (OT) are committed to the pediatric population, our home health services provide a platform of growth and opportunity for you and your client. Our clinicians serve a wide range of ages and deficits. We do our very best to match your skillset, interests, location, and availability to the right homes for you.
- Expert Occupational Therapy: Deliver skilled occupational therapy services and interventions to pediatric patients facing diverse challenges, including physical, neurological, cognitive, sensory, feeding, ADL, and social/emotional deficits.
- Comprehensive Patient Evaluation: Conduct thorough evaluations for all assigned patients, crafting, implementing, and adapting treatment plans in alignment with individual patient needs
- Patient and Family Instruction: Provide clear and supportive instruction to patients and their families.
- Meticulous Documentation: Uphold high standards of accuracy and timeliness in documentation.
- Multidisciplinary Collaboration: Strategize and evaluate collective goals for each patient, fostering a holistic approach to patient care.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctorates degree from an accredited therapy program
- Active state licensure as required
- At least 6 months of experience, pediatric is great but not required
- CPR Certification
- Valid drivers license and insurance
Join a mission-driven team at MGA, where your passion thrives, and be part of an extraordinary effort making a lasting impact on our community! We’ve been at the forefront of transformative home healthcare for over a decade! Specializing in Private Duty Nursing, Skilled Nursing Visits, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy, and Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapy.
Proudly serving Arizona, Colorado, North Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Washington, MGA Homecare is more than just a workplace; it's a resource and a community dedicated to enhancing the well-being of those we serve. Come be a part of our exciting journey as we continue to redefine home healthcare with passion and purpose!
Why MGA Homecare?
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive after 30 days, includes Paid Time Off, 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, and more.
- Sign-On Bonus and Referral Bonuses
- Flexible schedule to balance your work and personal life with our accommodating schedules.
- Full-time and part-time positions available.
- 1:1 Patient Care
- 24/7 On-Call Assistance
- Career Development opportunities
Embark on an exciting journey with MGA Homecare, where we go beyond home health services to create impactful experiences for patients and families. Our commitment to high-quality care with compassion and integrity sets us apart. Chart your own path to success with a dynamic work schedule, immersing yourself in medically fragile patients for continuous skill development.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.