MGA Homecare is a Nationwide Homecare company focused on being the premier employer in healthcare. We deliver high-quality care in the home and community-based setting.
The mission that MGA is committed to, is not for the faint of heart. The services we provide require true passion, empathy and compassion to ensure our patient’s medically complex needs are met in the comfort of their own home. The role of the recruiter is to identify, connect with, hire, and retain qualified healthcare professionals in your assigned territory to provide best-in-class services to our patients and their families. You will work as part of a team that consists of clinical case managers, client service managers and the field staff themselves, to meet the needs of our patients across the continuum of care.
Salary range for this position is 50K annual base with significant quarterly bonus potential.
MGA is hiring a Recruiter with a winning attitude, a competitive and motivated individual who wants to grow their career alongside a team of like-minded professionals and enjoys working in a high-energy environment.
- Identify and connect with healthcare professionals through various recruiting and sourcing strategies
- Generate a high-volume pipeline of candidates under tight timelines
- Perform full-spectrum (or “full cycle”?) recruiting, from initial screening to placement and collaboration in the field
- Utilize major job boards (Indeed, ZipRecruiter, etc.), social media (LinkedIn, Facebook) referrals, and warm calling to find and attract talent
- Maintain contact with potential future healthcare professionals
- Mission driven to find quality candidates in your market that will provide best in class care to our patients and families
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to quickly build rapport over the phone
- High sense of urgency in completing assigned tasks and a willingness to learn
- Able to connect with a diverse population
- Ability to manage and prioritize daily tasks
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Sales experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Competitive Salary and significant quarterly bonus opportunity
- Weekly pay
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and “Work from Home” opportunities
- 7 Company Paid Holidays
- Access to “MGA: LIV” our custom designed benefits package to support your personal mental health, physical health and wealth planning goals which includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Voluntary Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Living will and estate planning
- 100% Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Accident, Hospital, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection Plan
- Discounted Legal Care Plan
- Pet discount programs
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.