(RN) Clinical Case Manager
Compassionate and dedicated Registered Nurse seeking a Clinical Case Manager position in the dynamic home healthcare setting of Nashville, TN.
- Instruct, train, and educate on clinical skills/procedures during the final hire and ongoing as issues arise with a focus on the professional development of field staff.
- Ensures supervision of all home care personnel, as assigned:
- Enforces/ demonstrates compliance with State/ Federal regulations.
- Ensures effective communication to coordinate the implementation of each patient’s Plan of Care.
- Responsible for direct supervision of field LPNs/RNs per State guidelines.
- Provides support, guidance, and education to patients/patient families and or caregivers to maintain optimal physical and emotional well-being.
- Communicates all occurrences and other pertinent information to the Director of Clinical Services.
- Ensures any observed or suspected patient abuse, neglect, or exploitation is reported to proper authorities as mandated as a health professional.
- Collaborates with the Director of Clinical Services to resolve client/clinical concerns in timely manner.
- Current state license as a Registered Nurse
- Current CPR card and Current health certificate as applicable.
- Current state driver’s license and automobile insurance.
- Previous experience with coaching, mentoring and validating clinical performance preferred
- A minimum of two years of nursing experience in a Home Care or Acute setting is preferred.
At MGA Homecare, we don't just provide clinical care; we create fulfilling and impactful experiences for our patients and their families. Our commitment to delivering high-quality care with compassion and integrity sets us apart. Join us in making a difference in the lives of our patients by offering personalized attention and support within the comfort of their homes.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.